LewisBins FP261 Flipak Container
Add distribution efficiency, reduce product damage and maximize storage space. The FliPakå¨ family offers multiple container sizes with attached hinged covers that prevent expensive loss of product. These containers stack when closed or nest when open to provide the most efficient use of available space on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, inside a truck trailer or in the back room of a retail outlet.
- 1/4" or 3/8" diameter reinforced security holes are compatible with a variety of tote closures, from ties to padlocks.
- Quick-release label area on attached hinged over and ends for easy reading and quick label exchange.
- Molded-in security tie holes.
- Visible area above nest stops for easy reading of sequential number when nested or stacked.
- Pebble-grain bottom surface provides excellent conveyor traction.
- Heavily reinforced hinge elements reduce breakage and cracking.
- Cover recessed within the perimeter of container to protect against cover breakage while conveyed or shipped.
- Click here to view all Attached Lid Containers